Thursday, June 10, 2010

We're back!



Sorry this update has taken me almost a week to write. There is always so much to process after a vacation!

The trip was really great! The resort wasn't nearly as crowded as I had expected, and I had heard over and over how expensive everything was there, and I was pleasantly surprised. We spent about half of what I expected on food while there.

One thing we did not account for was leftovers. We stopped at our grocery store on our way to the resort once we landed in Nassau, and bought fruit, water, beverages, and snacks. All we really needed was the fruit and the beverages. Every night we went out to eat and each night we brought home lots of leftovers! We easily could have had leftovers for snacks or for breakfast in many cases.

My parents had a fantastic time which is what matters most! They loved the resort, and the beaches were beautiful. They enjoyed both the traditional lazy river ride, and the not lazy at all Current river ride!

If anyone is planning a trip to Atlantis and has any questions, I'll be glad to answer them.

Now on to our next trip... I'd love to do something around Thanksgiving since we already have Thanksgiving day off. Maybe the Dominican? Iberostar Paraiso Lindo in the Riviera Maya? My first cruise?

0 comments:

Post a Comment